- From Monday to Friday
- From 9:15 to 12:30 or from 13:30 to 16:45
Applicants must meet all of the following conditions.
- (1) Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s Degree (Undergraduate)
- (2) Applicants must have a clear idea of their research field
(3) Concerning Japanese proficiency, applicants must meet one of the following conditions:
- ①Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) N1 level
- ②Pass ARC Japanese exam, equivalent to JLPT N1 level
- (1) Japanese proficiency exam（N1 holders exempted）
- (2) Written exam
- (3) Interview
- 1. Program studied to meet the flow of Graduate School Admission Exams
- 2. Special step by step training in Academic Japanese, required for dissertations and research papers.
- 3. Students with similar goals learn in a competitive and encouraging environment.
- 4. A career path advice system exploiting a wide network of graduate students.
- 5. Career support based on individual counseling.
School term Class program Admission schedule July term
（from July to September）
Train basic Japanese skills and learn to draft a research plan
- ・Identify your motivation
- ・Understand how to collect material
- ・How to find the right Grad. School
- ・Learn the basics of logical dissertation
- ・Learn the basics of attitudinal expressions
Select your research field!！
Select the school you want to apply to!
Visit a seminar lab!
Application and admission exam
Result notification and
（from October to December）
- ・How to examine and complete a research paper
- ・Preparation for oral exam and interview
- ・Lear how to compose a short essay
- ・How to summarize and expose a document
- ・Critical reading
- ・How to read a dissertation
- ・Attitudinal expression in speech
（from January to March）
Last Minute Preparation & Practical Exercise Needed After Admission
- ・Practical guide on post-admission research and presentation methods
- ・How to write a report
- ・How to make a presentation
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday 1st hour Pronunciation & characters Pronunciation & characters Pronunciation & characters Pronunciation & characters Pronunciation & characters 2nd hour Research plan simulation Speech expressions Short essay Listening Interview training 3rd hour Reading & Debate
（survey and presentation）
Research plan simulation Dissertation analysis 4th hour
The schools which our students who completed the course in March 2018 passed the entrance exams are as follows;
Kyoto University, Nagoya University, Yokohama National University, Saitama University, Waseda University, Sophia University, Meiji University, Nihon University, Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology, etc.