- 1. Intensive program organized to allow students to earn job offers in 6 months.
- 2. Original program based on two main pillars: understanding Japanese job search and employment exam culture, and improvement of working skills.
- 3．Communication skills training for handling appropriately different business situations.
- 4．Students are followed by teachers who combine rich career backgrounds and excellent advisory skills.
- 5．Comprehensive follow up, to assistance through registration with recruiting agencies and sharing of job offers.
- 6．Lectures by visiting teachers on business related subjects.
- 7．Support with internships arrangement on demand.
April or October
From Monday to Friday From 9:15 to 12:30
- （１）Applicants must be a University graduate
- （２）For those who want to work for in Japan, or for a Japanese company in their own country
（３）Concerning Japanese Proficiency, applicants must meet one of the following conditions:
- ① Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT）N2 level
- ② Pass ARC Japanese exam, equivalent to JLPT N2 level
- （１）ARC Japanese exam（N2 holders are exempted）
Topic Content Schedule The First term
Finding a job in Japan
- ・How to write a resume, interview manners
- ・Basic business e-mail
- ・Personal summary and motivation letter
- ・Japanese business situation (corporate analysis）
- ・Conversation (attitudinal expressions)
JLPT N1 level reading, vocabulary and grammar Register onto a job searching database Assist explanatory seminars
Apply for jobs
exam and interview
The second term
Working skills for a Japanese company
- ・Business conversation
- ・Business manner
- ・Newspaper reading and discussion
- ・Business documents（within the company）
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday 1st hour Pronunciation & Vocabulary Pronunciation & Vocabulary Pronunciation & Vocabulary Pronunciation & Vocabulary Pronunciation & Vocabulary 2nd hour Reading Business manners e-mail & resume Read & discuss Comprehensive Japanese 3rd hour Comprehensive Japanese Business conversation Interview drills Comprehensive Japanese Japanese business reality 4th hour After classes Individual counseling, interview simulation
100 ARC’s students in total were successfully employed in companies/organizations in previous 3 years.
The graph shows the breakdown of the industries.