- From Monday to Friday
- From 9:15 to 12:30 or from 13:30 to 16:45
- (1) Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s Degree (Undergraduate)
- (2) Applicants must have a clear idea of their research field
(3) Concerning Japanese proficiency, applicants must meet one of the following conditions:
- ①Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) N1 level
- ②Pass ARC Japanese exam, equivalent to JLPT N1 level
- (1) Japanese proficiency exam（N1 holders exempted）
- (2) Written exam
- (3) Interview
- 1. Program studied to meet the flow of Graduate School Admission Exams
- 2. Special step by step training in Academic Japanese, required for dissertations and research papers.
- 3. Students with similar goals learn in a competitive and encouraging environment.
- 4. A career path advice system exploiting a wide network of graduate students.
- 5. Career support based on individual counseling.
School term Class program Admission schedule July term
（from July to September）
Train basic Japanese skills and learn to draft a research plan
- ・Identify your motivation
- ・Understand how to collect material
- ・How to find the right Grad. School
- ・Learn the basics of logical dissertation
- ・Learn the basics of attitudinal expressions
Select your research field!！
Select the school you want to apply to!
Visit a seminar lab!
Application and admission exam
Result notification and
（from October to December）
- ・How to examine and complete a research paper
- ・Preparation for oral exam and interview
- ・Lear how to compose a short essay
- ・How to summarize and expose a document
- ・Critical reading
- ・How to read a dissertation
- ・Attitudinal expression in speech
（from January to March）
Last Minute Preparation & Practical Exercise Needed After Admission
- ・Preparation before Admission Exam
- ・Practical guide on post-admission research and presentation methods
- ・How to write a report
- ・How to make a presentation
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday 1st hour Pronunciation & characters Pronunciation & characters Pronunciation & characters Pronunciation & characters Pronunciation & characters 2nd hour Research plan simulation Speech expressions Short essay Listening Interview training 3rd hour Reading & Debate
（survey and presentation）
Research plan simulation Dissertation analysis 4th hour
ARC’s students have been accepted into some of the most prestigious Japanese Graduate Schools: Tokyo University, Kyoto University, Hitotsubashi University, Yokohama National University, Tsukuba University, Hokkaido University, Kobe University, Tokyo University of the Arts, Tokyo Metropolitan University, Waseda University, Keio University, Sophia University Aoyama Gakuin University, Rikkyo University, Meiji University, Hosei University, Ritsumeikan University, etc.