International Students Compensation System
When studying abroad for a long time, it may happen to get sick or have some minor accidents.
The International Students Compensation System covers that 30% of medical fees that students have to pay by themselves.
ARC Academy’s students, after integrating the National Health Insurance System, can benefit of the International Students Compensation System with no additional expenses. Compensation payment terms follow the organization regulations.
【Types of compensations and limitations】
- ・ Compensation for fatal injury: 2,000,000JPY
- ・ Compensation for permanent disability:2,000,000JPY
- ・ Compensation for mortal disease: 2,000,000JPY
- ・ Compensation for medical treatments: 500,000JPY
- ・ Liability coverage: 30,000,000JPY
- ・ Rescue costs compensation: 1,000,000JPY